Sunday, November 13, 2011

driving slow on sunday morning!

 There are so many things I haven't really tried yet in terms of writing- despite me ferociously writing every stupid theory of the universe I come up with since I was ten.

I never really wrote about my day, complete with pictures. Well just to take a little commercial from all my profound whatever, here's to my first EVER "what-i-did-today" entry. burp

Best day to try this? SUNDAYS.

today i bought a book to read @ fully booked. 


this is the view from my room: 

\





 I went to snr and saw pat! 



I bought my favorite ice cream. MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!



yes I know, I must work on my focusing! 




 and a little view from the car:




the clouds were so fluffy today.










          okay maybe that was a pretty crappy uneventful first "what I did today" entry, but who cares? I love having days as simple as these! everything is just going according to pace.. and I felt really calm (except the homework I must get done..NOW) its actually fun to document these things, but I wouldn't want to do this everyday (blogging each day i mean) what do i look like? the truman show? 

but hey this would make an interesting digital fossil 800 years from now. So the aliens who read my blog like it was the code of Hammurabi can realize that the internet wasn't all about sex and social networking..



OR IS IT?



No comments:

Post a Comment