Monday, November 7, 2011

If not now, when?


Now I know,
 all I've ever been trying to be, 
all that I've ever wanted, 
was to just be a kid again. 
Pure, Curious, Free.
As a kid, I never needed anything to be happy. 
I never relied on the company of anyone. 
I never expected anything from the world 
except that it be the home of other people 
who just want to be kids as well. 

Society is wrong. 
all you ever needed to be happy has always been within you.
 everything else is just good marketing
 - when people make you want things you dont really need.

I love being a kid!! :)
just humming a song under the giant sky
so small compared to everything else,
but dreaming of the day when 
you can change the things
 that they told you couldn't be changed
anymore. 











No comments:

Post a Comment