Saturday, October 8, 2011

burp

Lately I've been wanting to be more quiet. Its not like I'm sad or anything (I say this cause some people would think quiet = sad). I don't want to be rude to anyone. Its not like having a conversation with them is the worst thing, it's nothing personal. I just like the quiet.



I know I talk too much. I notice that the more uncomfortable I am with a situation, the more I succumb to useless blabber. I ramble a lot and it can get pretty embarrassing sometimes. Well its okay though. I'm sure each person has their own little personality glitches they have to live with.  



I guess its just nice to be in a situation where you can just be, and its the most natural thing in the world that you're just there and there's nothing you need to say. It just comes. you dont think. Youre just there with a nice soft blanket of quiet. Not that I dont enjoy talking to people, I do..I mean its okay.  




quiet isn't boring nor awkward, neither is it some exaggerated otherworldly epic beautiful thing. it's just nice. Sometimes its all you need. 



No comments:

Post a Comment