Wednesday, April 20, 2011

here we go again!

I think this is the nth time that I've tried to start my blog again. My very first one was in multiply, however when everyones posts in multiply started looking like a shopping catalogue I knew I had to jump ship. I'd tell you all about why i couldn't start again, why i had my hiatus, but that would be too long a post. why i did this, I have so many reasons for (what a yoda sentence!)

but..

 since part of my 2011 resolution is to keep things simple, then I'll just go out and say it.

I procrastinated 
because I knew that with all the facebook, twitter, and tumblr around that people got lazy.
culture of convenience,  who's gonna wanna read a 3 paragraph essay?
why write when no ones gonna read?

butt...

 now Ive realized that I love writing and whether anyone reads it or not, it doesn't matter. 

pwet..

this whole time I only imagine talking to myself but if you happen to hear me out then just give me a hollah! I apologize for any future misspelled words and mismatched punctuation marks or faulty sentences. I only want to put away the voices in my head. @-) 

4 comments:

  1. "I only want to put away the voices in my head"

    Ditto :)) Whatevs if people don't read, man. It's all about the flow of words from your brain to the tips of your fingers to cyberspace. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Tiff said was true! :)) Personally, I don't really care if people read my blog or what but nowadays I notice that the number of views are kind of increasing. So I guess at one point, your blog's gonna get some exposure so just write away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, Gen! I love how spontaneously you write. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete